- Registration for the class does not guarantee your child's spot until tuition payment is received.
- Recreational programs occur during Fall and Spring semesters through out the year.
- Tuition in full is due at the time of registration for the enrollment semester to FireFly Children's Center.
- Annual registration fee of $35 for individual or $55 for family is paid directly to Wings Center.
- Unless other arrangements have been made prior to the first day of class, participation may be halted or cancelled entirely if payment is not received.
- Classes are 1 time per week for 45 minutes (40 minutes of participation, 5 min to consult with parent/caregiver)
- If instructor needs to miss a lesson for any reason a make-up time will be given.
- There are no refunds given for missed classes.
Suggestions on Appropriate Attire for Class:
- Any type of gymnastics or gym clothing
- T-Shirt or tops that do not inhibit movements
- Shorts, leggings
- Dresses are not recommended
- Recommended that long hair be tied back, pulled back, pinned back, or braided if possible
- All recreational programs offered are purely recreational in nature.
- The programs are not meant to be or to replace any therapy programs that may be needed for therapeutic purposes.
- Recreational programs offered by FireFly are not meant to help diagnosis or treat participant(s) in any therapeutic manner.
- The nature of these activities are physical involving rolling, jumping, bouncing, climbing, hopping, swinging, and more on various gym type equipment. Participant must be physically capable to tolerate and handle physical requirements.